Who is Rafiah?
Rafiah is an educationist, who has recently celebrated her silver anniversary in the education industry. Over the years, she has proven herself to be an agent of change, as she was the first working woman in her family, and also as an effective leader. Her academic associations include College of Home Economics, University of Karachi, United States Educational Foundation, British Council and University of Strathclyde.
Rafiah started her teaching career at The Army Public School SMCHS. After a year she joined The City School as a language teacher. She was later on promoted to the post of Senior Mistress, and then Headmistress and Principal of Gulshan Boys Campus. She was promoted as Manager Training Southern Region. She joined Beaconhouse School System in 2011 and worked as teacher trainer, career counsellor and leadership mentor.
She also worked as a core skills and leadership trainer at British Council Schools. Afterwards, she developed her own platform NoorulHuda Education , as she took responsibility to educate and nurture students, women and needy people by conducting trainings, organizing fund raising, motivating students along with developing Youth leadership programs. She has mission to take it to next level and to achieve the vision 2030 several programs are introduced that includes ILead, She Leads and Youth Leadership Program. She is also Country President of Global Village Connections and Pakistan Teachers Forum.
List of Organizations and Programs Running Under Rafiah
- Joint Venture on Educational Leadership with TDC (Teacher`s Development Center)
- Joint Venture on Educational Reforms with PAC (Pakistan Academic Consortium)
- School Heads / Teacher Training
- SHE LEADS Finishing School
- ILEADS Program Know Thyself (Who am I?)
- Youth Leadership Program YLP Vision 2030
- 21st Century Skills for Teens and Youth
- Parenting Workshop
- Session for Teens and Youth
- Welfare Programs
- Educational Summer Camp
- Motivational Online Session